Outpatient Physical therapy offers evaluation, treatment, and education (preventative and post-injury) to people of all ages with musculoskeletal injuries or neurological disorders. Having physical therapy in a clinic setting allows the patient an opportunity to work with equipment that may not be available in their home. A clinic also offers a variety of modalities that can be utilized in treatment sessions.
INJURIES TREATEDORTHOPEDIC SENIOR WELLNESS
• Sprains/Strains • Ambulatory or • Total joint replacements/ pre and post-op surgery Balance dysfunction • Arthritis BACK PAIN SPORTS REHABILITATION
• Herniated/Bulging discs • Fractures
• Spinal Stenosis • Torn Ligaments
• Muscle Spasms
*NOT LIMITED TO ABOVE INJURIES*
- Wii Therapy: Combining modern technology with traditional Physical Therapy strategies to create an interactive exercise program.
- Golf Therapy: Physical therapy evaluation to determine injuries and dysfunction in golf swing. Treatment strategies will consist of relieving pain, strengthening muscles, and improving swing to return YOU to enjoying the game of golf.
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE): Comprehensive testing for return to work or disability assessment.